Raise your hand if you’re a fan of all things hot, cheesy, and crunchy! For this week’s Monday Munchies, we’re taking spicy cheese puffs to the next level by pairing it with buttery street corn for the ultimate mouth-watering recipe. Get ready to light up the grill, a few Cocoa Bomba Pre-Rolls, and have a blast with your best buds.
- 8 oz. bag of spicy cheese puffs
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 cup of light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 lime (halved)
- 1 gallon food storage bag
- Dinner plate
- Mix the mayo and butter together in a medium-size bowl.
- Squeeze half a lime into the mixture.
- Pour the spicy cheese puffs into the food storage bag. Crush until pulverized into dust. Set this aside on a plate.
- Boil or grill the corn. If grilling, turn the corn frequently so that it gets hot but doesn’t burn.
- Brush the corn with a thick layer of the mayo, butter, and lime mixture.
- Roll the corn in the spicy cheese puffs dust.
- Dig in!
Can’t decide what to eat when you’ve got those Spinach® munchies? Follow our blog for easy, tasty recipes!
FRIENDS. FUN. LEGENDARY CANNABIS. THREE THINGS THAT MAKE OUR WORLD GO ROUND, AND ROUND.