When you’ve got that Spinach® high, there’s nothing better than going down the TikTok rabbit hole and stumbling upon an easy, viral recipe. For this week’s Monday Munchies, we’re making the infamous Sriracha Pickled Garlic from @lalaleluu. We had our doubts at first, but trust us, it is sooo good, especially when paired with our GMO Cookies. Go ahead and whip up this snack, stat!
- 7 oz. jar of pickled garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha (depending on your tolerance for spice)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1-2 teaspoons thyme (to taste)
- Drain the vinegar from the jar of garlic.
- Squeeze as much sriracha as you can handle into the jar.
- Add the chili flakes and thyme.
- Shake the jar until the cloves are fully coated.
- Grab a fork and chow down!
Let us know if you try this viral TikTok recipe. For more super easy recipes for when you’ve got the munchies, follow the Spinach® blog.