There are plenty of ways to be creative with Halloween cooking, including this creepy take on a classic enchilada dip.
Proceed at your own risk with this week’s Monday Munchies.
- 2 cups of shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup of enchilada sauce
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.5 ) green chilis
- 1 tbsp. of taco seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine Pepper Jack, enchilada sauce, rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, green chilis, and taco seasoning.
- Transfer dip to a cast-iron skillet and bake until warmed through and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make tortilla graves: Cut tortillas into grave shapes and place on a baking sheet. Bake until sturdy, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top dip with shredded lettuce and insert graves. Serve with tortilla chips.
The recipes keep getting spookier, follow our blog for more!
Recipe courtesy of Delish