Spice up your next house party with this cheesy Tex-Mex delight! We’re melting simple and tasty ingredients for an easy queso dip that’s sure to be a hit. Try it with our legendary Diesel to really get the crowd going.
- 1 16 oz. block of melting cheese
- 1 10 oz. can of mild diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch of paprika
- Medium saucepan
- Place the block of melting cheese on a cutting board and slice it into small cubes. Add it to the saucepan.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes & green chilies, including the juice.
- Add the diced jalapeños, cumin, and paprika.
- Mix it together.
- Cook on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has melted together.
- Dip your favorite tortilla chips into the mixture.
For more mouth-watering Monday Munchies recipes, follow the Spinach® blog.
FRIENDS. FUN. LEGENDARY CANNABIS. THREE THINGS THAT MAKE OUR WORLD GO ROUND, AND ROUND.