Get into the festive spirit with this week’s installment of Monday Munchies. This time we’re whipping up hot chocolate brownie cups.
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate covered pretzels
- red, white, and green nonpareils
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each well in the cupcake pan about ¾ full with brownie batter.
- Bake until edges look set but centers still look a little undercooked, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove brownie cups from oven and press marshmallows into centers. Return to the oven until marshmallows puff and melt, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool (15 to 20 minutes), then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Once cups are cool, melt chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Break off pieces of chocolate-covered pretzels and use melted chocolate to stick them to sides of cookie cups. Let set.
- Drizzle chocolate over the tops of marshmallows and garnish with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
For more great content and weekly Monday Munchies recipes follow the Spinach™ blog.
Recipe courtesy of delish.