Walking is great, but have you ever tried walking and eating Doritos?
Try this super easy, super tasty taco recipe for when you feel like exercising, but you also feel like eating tacos from a bag. We get it, you’re complex.
6 individual sized bags of Doritos or Fritos
2 grilled chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper
6 slices cooked bacon diced
1 can black beans cooked and drained
1 cup of cheese of your choice, shredded or diced
2 avocadoes diced
1 bag salad greens or shredded lettuce
1 cup grape tomatoes
1/2 cup Chipotle Cheddar or Southwestern salad dressing
- Gently crush all the chips inside each individual bag.
- Once the chips are crushed, slit open the top of the bag.
- Scoop lettuce or salad greens into each chip bag. Top with cooked chicken breasts, bacon, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Drizzle with Chipotle Cheddar salad dressing over the top.
- Gently fold the mixture all together within the bag.
- Serve with a compostable disposable fork for munching on the go.
Try swapping lettuce for spinach.
This treat also pairs well with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of Dine and Dish.