Fluff is the perfect word.
It can mean something trivial, like fluff television (i.e. The Hills) or it can mean something soft, like fur or fibres (i.e. a puppy). We’ll be using the word fluff in this recipe to describe an Oreo-infused dessert that requires no baking. Try pairing this treat with a puppy on your lap while watching The Hills.
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8oz room temperature cream cheese
- 2 cups of milk
- 8oz Cool Whip
- 1 bag Oreos, crushed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a mixing bowl, beat the dry pudding mix with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add milk until creamy no lumps.
- Stir in cool whip, Oreos, and marshmallows.
- Cover and chill at least three hours.
Balance this fluffiness with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of Back for Seconds.