Save your keto diet for the new year because we've found a cookie recipe that's worth ditching the salad for.
One day of cheating won't hurt, just make sure you put some sprinkles on it.
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 3.5-ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup nonpareils, red and green
- 1/4 cup jimmies, red and green
- Storage Containers
- Cookie Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Hand Mixer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Pour in the instant vanilla pudding mix and mix again.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix.
- Working in batches, add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Fold in the jimmies and nonpareils.
- Scoop out golf ball sized cookie dough balls and place on a cookie sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack and store in an air-tight container.
Before you get down to baking, play some Mariah Carey off your iTunes and try our Dancehall to get into the holiday spirit.
Recipe courtesy of Aileen Cooks