If you’re a fan of the skillet cookie trend, we’ve got an even sweeter treat for you.
For this week’s Monday Munchies, we’re ringing in #NationalSmoresDay with a campfire recipe that you can bake at home instead.
- cooking spray
- ¾ cup of butter (1 ½ sticks), softened
- ½ cup of packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. of pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of crushed graham crackers
- ½ tsp. of baking soda
- ¼ tsp. of kosher salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 3 Hershey's bars, broken into smaller pieces, divided
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows, divided
- 10 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, crushed graham crackers, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and stir until just combined, then fold in most chocolate chips, most Hershey’s bars, and most mini marshmallows.
- Press dough into prepared skillet and top with remaining chocolate and mini marshmallows. Bake until the center is almost set, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut large marshmallows in half, leaving the tops and bottoms intact. Place halved marshmallows cut side down around the edge of the cookie. Return to oven and bake until puffed and golden, 5 to 8 minutes more. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Your summer can be even sweeter thanks to Spinach™ cannabis. Follow our blog for more satisfying treats.
Recipe courtesy of Delish