Mixing a trifecta as a desert might be a little too much power for us to handle in one sitting.
If you want to tackle a mountain of chocolate, marshmallows, and Oreos, we suggest you try the S’mores Oreo Brownie Bar.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 9 graham crackers
- 77 mini Oreo cookies
- 18 flat S’mores marshmallows (aka Jet-Puffed S'moreMallows)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on your box
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper
- Lay graham crackers along the bottom of the dish
- Using a spatula, spread a layer of the brownie mix over the graham crackers - covering as much of the crackers as possible
- Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top of the brownie layer
- Layer the marshmallows over the top of the cookies
- Use the remaining brownie batter to cover the marshmallows and along the sides of the Oreo cookies - spread it as evenly as possible
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Take out of the oven and place a layer of marshmallow on top of the brownies. P them under the broiler until they start to get golden brown
- Let them cool completely before cutting
Take your sweet tooth to new limits and follow our blog for more sweet recipes coming soon.
Recipe courtesy of Princess Pinky Girl