Whether you’re ordering from KFC, Popeyes, or Church’s, we’re sure you won’t find this chicken recipe.
Crunch into some mouth-watering fried chicken with these Potato Chip Chicken Strips.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa, barbecue sauce or sweet and sour sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings.
- Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with potato chips.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with salsa or sauce.
Bloom into spring with some recipes that will sprout your taste buds and remember to grab some of our SpinachTM veggies.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home