When you’re not stuffing your face with candy canes this season, we have a recipe that is sure enough to keep you licking your baking pan.
Our Monday Munchies features a healthier solution to brownies with these Natural Brownie Bites.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Blend eggs, vanilla, honey, yogurt, banana, avocado, and spinach until pureed.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Line muffin tin with baking cups/liners. Using an ice cream scooper or spoon, fill the muffin tin cups with the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
Protip: To boost that chocolatey flavour, try adding a bit of espresso powder to your mix!
Recipe courtesy of: Buzzfeed