Sometimes we have eyes bigger than our stomachs. If you squint your eyes real hard, these mini cookies might look like hamburgers to you.
Our treat for today is some frosting filled Mini-Burger Cookies. They may not taste like a sandwich, but they’re sure sweeter than one.
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Green food colouring
- 20 vanilla wafer cookies
- 10 grasshopper fudge cookies
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Decorating Cookie Icing red icing
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Cookie Icing yellow icing
- Place coconut in a small zip-top plastic bag and add some green food colouring. Shake around until food colouring has absorbed and turned the coconut green.
- For each burger, you will need two vanilla wafers as the buns. Place a small dot of frosting on the bottom bun and then place your grasshopper cookie on top to look like a hamburger patty.
- Make a circle of red frosting on top of the grasshopper cookie to look like the tomato or ketchup. Drizzle a little yellow frosting for mustard.
- Top generously with your green coconut to look like lettuce.
- Finish by placing the second vanilla wafer on top as the top burger bun.
We want to bring you the coolest new foods to liven up your kitchen all year round. Whether its burgers or pastries, we got you covered.
Recipe courtesy of Tablespoon