Everything is green on St. Patrick’s Day, so why not make your breakfast the same colour.
For this special holiday today, we bring you these fluffy Lucky Charms Pancakes. Add this recipe to your morning cookbook and start your day with some good luck.
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of green food colour
- ½ cup marshmallows from Lucky Charms™ cereal
- Whipped cream topping (from an aerosol can), if desired
- Additional marshmallows from Lucky Charms™ cereal, if desired
- In a large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk, vanilla, eggs, and food colour with a whisk until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup marshmallows.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). Brush with vegetable oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating). For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook about three minutes or until bubbles form on top and edges are dry. Turn; cook other side until golden brown and set.
- Top pancakes with whipped cream topping and additional marshmallows.
Start your mornings on the greener side with some of these other nifty recipes on our Spinach™ blog.
Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker