It’s almost National Grilled Cheese Day and we’re celebrating by rolling up some cheddar and dipping it too.
For this week’s Monday Munchies, we’re introducing tomato soup dipped Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups.
- 8 slices white bread crusts trimmed
- 8 slices Wisconsin cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Using a rolling pin, flatten bread squares to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place a cheese slice on top of each slice of bread, rolling up tightly.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add roll-ups to the skillet, cooking until all sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Food holidays are great because nobody loves eating more than we do. We recommend trying our DieselTM brand before you celebrate this upcoming cheesy holiday.
Recipe courtesy of Damn Delicious