Getting your greens is important.
Try making this “green” grilled cheese for all the times when you like the idea of eating something green, but you only want to eat cheesy, buttery bread.
- 1/3 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/3 cup gruyére, shredded
- 1/3 cup swiss, shredded
- Green food colouring
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, mix together mozzarella, gruyére, and swiss cheese. Add a few drops of green food colouring to the cheese and mix.
- Slice brioche and heat up a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. Spread butter on one side of the four pieces of bread.
- Place 2 pieces butter-side down on the griddle. Top with cheese and cover with the other slice of bread, butter-side up.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese has started to melt and bread is toasted. Flip sandwich and grill for another 2 minutes.
- Enjoy warm.
Balance out this cheesy meal with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of Pop Sugar.