Because hands-free breakfast is always a good idea.
It’s our advice to eat dessert for breakfast. It is also our advice to eat breakfast for dinner. Try these frozen bananas treats and pretend you’re strolling along a boardwalk or trapped inside of an Arrested Development episode – choose your own adventure here.
- 3/4 cup of yogurt (strawberry is particularly tasty)
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal (or whatever cereal)
- 4 medium bananas peeled, cut in half
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- Pace yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls.
- Insert pop sticks into the bananas.
- Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in the cereal.
- Place on waxed paper baking sheets.
- Freeze until firm, about an hour.
- Eat or place in freezer bags to freeze and enjoy later.
Cereal and yogurt choices are unlimited – you could go crazy and throw some nuts on that banana too. Pairs well with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.