Because hands free breakfast is always a good idea.
It’s our advice to eat dessert for breakfast. It is also our advice to eat breakfast for dinner. Try these frozen bananas treats and pretend you’re strolling along a boardwalk or trapped inside of an Arrested Development episode – choose your own adventure here.
3/4 cup of yogurt (strawberry is particularly tasty)
2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal (or whatever cereal)
4 medium bananas peeled, cut in half
8 wooden pop sticks
1. Pace yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls.
2. Insert pop sticks into the bananas.
3. Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in the cereal.
4. Place on waxed paper baking sheets.
5. Freeze until firm, about an hour.
6. Eat or place in freezer bags to freeze and enjoy later.
Cereal and yogurt choices are unlimited – you could go crazy and throw some nuts on that banana too.
Pairs well with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.