When it comes to the powdered cheese state, all pale in comparison to Nacho Cheese Doritos.
Continually perfected by science and consistently beloved by the masses since the 70s, when combined with grilled chicken, you’ll want to start sprinkling Dorito dust on everything.
- 1 Bag of Doritos any flavour (Nacho Cheese is best!)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Crush Doritos and place it into a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Dip each strip in the egg mixture and then into the Doritos mixture. Press the chips into the chicken making sure the whole strip is coated.
- Place on a foil-lined pan and lightly spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Rip 'em and dip 'em in some cool ranch. Balance this meal out with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of Spend with Pennies.