This is not your momma’s pasta salad. Take your side game up a notch with this chicken and bacon recipe that’s sure to have everyone coming back for seconds.
- 1 lb gemelli or penne
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup of ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add pasta, chicken, bacon, and ranch to bowl and toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chives before serving.
Follow our blog for every recipe you need when those munchies hit.
Recipe courtesy of Delish