The ultimate life hack: put Cheetos on stuff.
Our favourite way is currently rolling a sushi burrito all up in them. Put some kick in your lunch this week with our first Monday munchies recipe.
¼ pound of salmon
A few scallions
A few edamame
Half a cucumber
A handful peanuts
1 tablespoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sriracha
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 nori wrap
¼cup cooked rice cooled to room temperature
1. Chop and combine salmon, onions, edamame, cucumber, peanuts, chili flakes, sesame seeds, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha and sesame oil.
2. Put nori sheet onto a sushi roller and spread sushi rice on the nori sheet.
3. Add toppings to the nori sheet, about one inch away from the bottom.
4. Roll sheet, applying pressure as you roll. The rice will make the roll stick together, hopefully.
5. Crush Cheetos with your hands or in a food processor.
6. Brush your sushi burrito with mirin and dip into Cheeto dust.
If this all falls apart, place in a bowl and eat with a fork.
Pairs well with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of FoodBeast.