The ultimate life hack: put Cheetos on stuff.
Our favourite way is currently rolling a sushi burrito all up in them. Put some kick in your lunch this week with our first Monday munchies recipe.
- ¼ pound of salmon
- A few scallions
- A few edamame
- Half a cucumber
- A handful of peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 nori wrap
- ¼cup cooked rice cooled to room temperature
- Chop and combine salmon, onions, edamame, cucumber, peanuts, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha and sesame oil.
- Put nori sheet onto a sushi roller and spread sushi rice on the nori sheet.
- Add toppings to the nori sheet, about one inch away from the bottom.
- Roll sheet, applying pressure as you roll. The rice will make the roll stick together, hopefully.
- Crush Cheetos with your hands or in a food processor.
- Brush your sushi burrito with mirin and dip into Cheeto dust.
If this all falls apart, place in a bowl and eat with a fork. Pairs well with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of FoodBeast.