Dipping crust into some ranch sauce is the bittersweet ending to finishing a box of pizza. Thankfully when you have a recipe like this, the crust can be better than the pizza itself.
Get your dunk on with these BBQ Chicken Pizza Dippers for this week’s Monday Munchies.
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 ½ cups shredded chicken (190 g)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (260 g), divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- ½ cup red onion (75 g), diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix shredded chicken with ½ cup of barbecue sauce. Set aside.
- Spread pizza dough out on a parchment-lined pan.
- Bake for ten minutes.
- Top with remaining barbecue sauce, cheddar, chicken, mozzarella, red onion, and parsley.
- Bake an additional ten minutes.
- Slice and dip!
Kick back this weekend with some SpinachTM and some food you can share.
Recipe courtesy of Tasty