This simple three-ingredient recipe is perfect for when you want a savory snack and don’t have time fuss with anything but crispy bacon and melted cheese.
1 package low-moisture mozzarella sticks
1 package bacon
1/4 c. canola or vegetable oil
- Cut cheese into thirds, then cut the bacon in half.
- Wrap each piece of cheese twice: lengthwise with one half-strip, then widthwise with another half strip. The cheese should be completely wrapped.
- Pour about one inch of the canola or vegetable oil into a skillet. Heat the oil for 3 to 4 minutes over medium high heat.
- Using tongs, carefully place a few of the bacon-wrapped cheese sticks into the pan. After about 2 minutes, gently flip or roll over each piece to cook the other side. Cook until the bacon has cooked completely.
- Place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain off any excess grease. Let cool for 8 to 10 minutes before serving.
These are perfect for all you Keto lovers and they pair well with our brand of Spinach™.
Recipe courtesy of Delish.