Going through Valentine’s Day solo is not for the faint of heart. The city is riddled with red and pink and the Hallmark commercials are never-ending.
The big red holiday is right around the corner and if you’re not making dinner plans with someone this year, we’ve compiled a playlist filled with some of the best Anti-Valentine’s Day songs you can rock out to.
1. Childbirth - Siri Open Tinder
2. Tame Impala- The Less I Know The Better
3. Robyn- Dancing On My Own
4. Mariah Carey- Heartbreaker
5. Mac Demarco- Ode to Viceroy
6. Natasha Beddingfield- Single
7. Jack White- Love Is Blindness
8. Kanye West- Heartless
9. The Weeknd- False Alarm
10. Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know
11. Taylor Swift- We Are Never Getting Back Together
12. Beyonce- Single Ladies
13. Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around Comes Back Around
14. Key!- I Understand
15. Tyler the Creator- I Don't Love You Anymore
16. Kali Uchis- Loner
17. Outkast- Roses
18. Kid Cudi- Erase Me
19. John Mayer- Assassin
20. Adam Sandler- Love Stinks
Love is a joint venture that doesn’t always end great but we’re all along for the ride. Remember to try some of our DancehallTM to vibe out this holiday.